Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in Granite City, IL
Work for a values-driven, physician-led company. Integritas brings medical providers and hospitals together to bring efficient, effective, and compassionate care to communities. At Integritas, you will have a support team on-site eager to assist you in any way possible to ensure you can provide quality patient care.
- 24-hour shifts: 10-hour day shift (7a – 5p) and 14-hour night call (5p – 7a)
- Round on newborn nursery and pediatric behavioral medicine
- Render care to children in the ER and attend deliveries in the OB Department as needed
- Must live within 20 minute drive of Granite City, IL
- At least 1 year of Pediatric Nurse Practitioner experience
- Active Illinois License
- Controlled Substance License
- DEA License
- NRP Certification
You will have access to an on-site support team that includes an Integritas Regional Manager and Medical Director.
Connect your work to spiritual, physical and financial wellbeing for your community.
At Integritas, our values connect and inspire us, our behaviors build healthy relationships, and the services we deliver all reflect our strong culture.
Employees at Integritas enjoy great pay and perks, but also have the opportunity to grow and learn. Our benefits plan is centered on promoting our employees’ physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing.
Our benefits include:
- 401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing
- Known shift expectations
- Easy-to-access schedule published well in advance of shifts