Full – Time Nocturnist Hospitalist NP/PA in Harrisburg, IL
Work for a values-driven, physician-led company. Integritas brings medical providers and hospitals together to bring efficient, effective, and compassionate care to communities. At Integritas, you will have a support team on-site eager to assist you in any way possible to ensure you can provide quality patient care.
- 12-hour shifts (8p-8a)
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- At least 1 year of hospitalist/nocturnist experience as an Advanced Practitioner
- Active Illinois License
- Controlled Substance License
- ACLS, PALS, and BLS certifications
- DEA License
You will have access to an on-site support team that includes an Integritas Regional Manager and Medical Director.
Connect your work to spiritual, physical and financial wellbeing for your community.
At Integritas, our values connect and inspire us, our behaviors build healthy relationships, and the services we deliver all reflect our strong culture.
Employees at Integritas enjoy great pay and perks, but also have the opportunity to grow and learn. Our benefits plan is centered on promoting our employees’ physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing.
Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) safe harbor match with potential for profit sharing
- Company-paid education and training, including up to $1,500 in CME
- Disability, life, and AD&D insurance paid for by Integritas
- Known shift expectations
- Easy-to-access schedule published well in advance of shifts